September 12, 2026

Deer, Dogs, and Other Fine Things

First, some deer at Bryce Resort.



Next, a report from Charlie.


Hi! I had a pretty good week. I got to play with Sadie several times.


On Sunday, Mom took me to Strasburg Town Park. No one was at the dog park, so we went down by the river where all the people were. 



I saw another beagle! Her person said she was shy so I barely got to meet her.


At home, we still see the little hummingbirds sometimes.


Mom asked StarryAI to draw a paisley cat. I don’t know why she said that.


Here is something about beagles that she found on the computer.


Beagles are famous! Yesterday we were walking on this road at Seven Bends State Park. A man got out of his car and came over to ask, “Is this Charlie the famous beagle?” He said I was even more handsome than my pictures! He has seen me on this blog.



I think I can rest on my laurels now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.