January 18, 2006

Copyright

mansionWriting, photographs, and other content that I post on this blog or my other sites are covered under copyright law. Blogger states that "Unless stated otherwise for specific services, Member will retain copyright ownership and all related rights for information he or she publishes through Blogger."

I have added a page on copyright and image sales on my Civil War tours website. The site already contained copyright notices on all main pages, but someone used one of my images in a publication without permission. After I wrote them they agreed to send me a check.

If you wish to use any of my photos, please contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.