Blog Post 9599.
Today was a tiring day because I had an appointment in Harrisonburg. That is not so far that the drive is exhausting, but I usually crowd other things into the trip to take advantage of being in a larger town and not having Charlie with me. (I left him in day boarding, and did not need to pick him up until 5 PM.) I went to two grocery stores, because I can never find everything I need at one store. Even so, I couldn’t check everything off my shopping list because some items are out of stock, as usual. I also had lunch, bought gas because it’s cheaper there and went looking for a mural. I found the building, but there was no place to park and I realized that I was running short of time so I didn’t get that picture.



The colors are very nice.
ReplyDeleteWorth a Thousand Words
Amazing sky view. Great weather. Stay well.
ReplyDeleteSeems like you crammed a lot into one day.
ReplyDeleteJ'aime les couleurs du ciel et encore plus ce cliché de gouttes de pluie. j'adore
ReplyDeletePretty sky, and I like the rain drops!
ReplyDeleteGood quick rains are usually welcome, until there's flooding! And now there's a mural that you can capture on another trip!
ReplyDeleteI like both of your photos, one with great sunset colors, and the other showing a rainy day. Well done.
ReplyDeleteA couple of very nice photos. It seems you pulled out your artsy chops to get this done.
ReplyDeleteBusy day; glad you weren't too tired to take that first photo. Beautiful! The second photo was nice, too, with the capture of the raindrops. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteInteresting composition.
ReplyDelete...red skies at night, sailors delight.
ReplyDelete