September 20, 2024

Three Pictures with Lights

An Unintentional Theme


It was foggy outside when I walked the dog before sunrise. Street lights were still on.

I had a follow up appointment with the oral surgeon in the early afternoon. Their office was designed with a contemporary look, and I took a picture of the round lighting fixture in the reception area.


I was disappointed that a dental x-ray showed that not enough bone has filled in around the area where an upper tooth was extracted. This means I’ll need a bone graft when I get the implant, so that’s going to cost a small fortune. I’ve already exceeded the limit of what my dental insurance will pay for the year. I’ve always taken care of my teeth, but it hasn’t paid off, at least budget-wise.

While I was in Winchester, I went to a dollar store and a grocery store. On my way home, I stopped in Strasburg to take a few pictures. When I saw a man in colorful clothing walking a bike, I waited until he was across from me to take a photo. I think my fellow photobloggers will understand about looking for pictures to take.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.