September 21, 2024

Goats Kidding Around

Between Edinburg and Woodstock is a small farm where I often see goats.


I pulled over to take pictures when I saw two young goats having a butting contest.





They did this repeatedly, but there didn’t seem to be any hard feelings.


In related news, this weekend is the annual festival in Edinburg and there are goats and other animals.


Charlie was more impressed by dogs that we saw. I also stopped at the recycling center, and he kept an eye on me.


He watches me at home too.

Modified for Caturday art. Also sharing with Saturday Critters.

1 comment:

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.