September 4, 2024

Hummingbirds are Starting to Migrate

Hummingbirds are beginning their journey to southern climes, and I saw one on Monday. I still haven't gotten any clear pictures of them this year. I did not have my camera ready this time because I was eating lunch on the deck. It spotted Charlie and flew away.

Well, I made an AI pictures of hummingbirds. It looks like they’re having quite a gathering! At least it didn’t give them four wings this time, which it sometimes does when I tell it to draw a bird. AI is notorious for being unable to count, and gives people extra fingers so often that it  has become a joke.

Wild Bird Wednesday

I feel like I owe you a real photo, so here’s a picture of the shirt that I bought this spring at Garden fest. I finally wore it today because the weather was cool enough for long sleeves this morning. This afternoon was warm, though.

Coexist

6 comments:

  1. Love the AI hummer image and your t-shirt is cute.
    Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I will hate to see them leave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a fan of AI. It's funny, I like lots of other creative mediums, but not this one. Love the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love the hummingbirds here, too. They are amazing. Your shirt is awesome, by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't fooled around with AI images, I have to wonder what it would do to redesign a garden? I like the shirt, can only dream of long sleeves at this point!

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.