June 2, 2024

Verdant Beauty

JMU’s Arboretum, Harrisonburg


Now and then I look back through my pictures and realize there were some I forgot to share. I take so many in the springtime and in the autumn, I sometimes lose track.

Two weeks ago I visited the Edith Carrier Arboretum and I only shared pictures from the children's section. I also walked through the woodland and admired the rhododendrons, and they are too pretty to languish on my phone.



I also noticed a distinctive plant which appears to be a celandine poppy. 


Linkups: Floral / H2O

5 comments:

  1. Nice walk. Looking out the window just now I can see my mothers rhododendrons blooming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s easy to take too many pictures when confronted with beauty like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rhododendron are pretty. I like the views of the trail and the river. Take care, have a great day and happy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I'm wanting to shake off my sandals and put my toes in that clear cold water! So glad you found and shared these Rhodos...they are such beauties.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.