May 10, 2024

Cyclist in Monochrome

Herndon, VA

Knowing that I was going to have cataract surgery on May 3rd, I drove to Northern Virginia in late April to stock up on grocery items that I can’t find around here. Herndon has two natural food stores, and if they are out of something I want, I can stop at Whole Foods or Wegman's before heading home. 


I took a snapshot of a young man riding a bicycle on the W&OD bike path in case I needed it for the theme day on May 1. As it turned out, I easily found the old photos that I wanted to use

By the way, I’m glad that I don’t have to drive that far right now because the vision in my life die is still a little bit blurry from the surgery. It is also very sensitive to light. 

8 comments:

  1. Always nice to photograph cyclists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good photo. I hope your eye recovers quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure your eyes will improve day by day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photo Linda is very beautiful, it looks current but also old, so ok!
    Be well and have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shot! I hope the blurry vision goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I know you have had cataract surgery. Speedy healing! I like Whole Foods and Wegmans, though Wegmans is closer and we don't get to the other too often.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.