December 16, 2022

The Copp House and Gardens

I think of this as the “Welcome to Strasburg house.” It is next to a sign welcoming you to the town if you are coming from Toms Brook. In the spring, there are lovely flowers in the yard and sometimes I wished I could get a closer look.

Last weekend I got a chance. The house and grounds were open for the Holiday Heritage Homes Tour. The house was beautifully renovated and the gardens looked nice even in winter.

Black and White Weekend / Garden Affair







12 comments:

  1. ...I like the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely place! I like the way that old wood has been turned into a decoration - perfect for black and white photography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images, love the tour of the garden. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a gentle ramble around the gardens...loved the babbling brook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love checking out attractive houses and gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice looking house and garden. I would have enjoyed walking around there too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a happy snowman even if it lacking snow. I do like your black and white photo with it's great textures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely place, the figurine is ethereal. Thanks for sharing with Garden affair.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.