December 17, 2022

Not Yet Ready

Since it is only a week until Christmas Eve, I thought I'd show something seasonal. These critters were in Woodstock Gardens, formerly known as Fort Valley Nursery. They allow dogs on leash to come in.

I have not finished my Christmas shopping yet, or done much decorating. Perhaps tomorrow?

Sometimes I leave Charlie in doggy daycare at the veterinarian’s  office. He seems to have adjusted to going there. He’s doing a little bit better in most of our problem areas. He seems less afraid of the great outdoors, and less afraid of tall men, and  a little less scared of riding in the car. I admit that sometimes I bribe him with a plain cheeseburger so that he’ll get through a car ride without chewing on the upholstery.

The vet’s office has a feline office supervisor.




13 comments:

  1. The office su-purr-visor is a darling.

    I wonder what Charlie thinks of the not quite horses.

    As to whoever hurt dear Charlie to the point where he got this way, it makes me mad. I'd like to hurt them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The horse installations are so heartwarmingly sweet. The whole vibe is so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I am glad Charlie is settling down. Car rides should be fun. The cheeseburgers are a bonus. Cute photo of Charlie at the nursery and the kitty is adorable. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day, have a happy week ahead. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to hear that Charlie is making progress. Who knows what manner of trauma is rooted in his brain?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I love that lovely little building.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tiny store that's nestled next to the big building. Keep making progress, dear Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little building is cute. Glad to hear that Charlie is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute kitty supervisor. Glad Charlie is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like a rather strict supervisor. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are so glad Charlie is getting along better.
    Those are lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed seeing your photographs.
    Pleased that Charlie is doing better.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoy watching dogs react to all the horses we have here in Williamsburg.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Season's Greetings from Sharon's Souvenirs!

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.