December 24, 2022

Charlie’s Christmas Eve

Hi, it's me, Charlie. Mom said I can tell you about the changes here. Maybe she already told you that Marie is here. I guess she is my sister because we have the same Mom. 


She got me a Pup Cup. It’s creamy. Later we went to a store and to the dog park. I showed her how fast I run. Only one other dog was there because the ground was too cold. The water in the dog bowls was frozen. We did not stay long.

Mom has put up a bunch of decorations. Some of them look like dogs. The best ones look like beagles! Mom said she had dogs before that looked a little like me. 




I have some Santa toys. Mom said they are for Christmas, which is tomorrow. She said to wish you a Merry Christmas, whatever that means. If you have pets, I hope they are staying warm and getting treats.

11 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Charlie you look adorable, Marie loves to spoil you too. I like all the cute ornaments and your Santa toy is cute. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I wish you joy and peace and all the best in 2023. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy day. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your sister is very lovely, Charlie. Take good care of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pup cup sounds nice. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...he likes Starbucks I see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Charlie! (And Charlie's mom too!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas Eve! My dog, Mickey, loves Pup Cups, but he's developed a little fear of riding in the car. Nothing scary happened, just decided not to like it. We're working on it. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you and yours. take care this week. so cold. hope you are staying warm. ( ;

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute Charlie. A belated Merry Christmas to you all.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.