December 23, 2022

Looking for that Holiday Magic

Lights Reflected in Mirror and on Side of Car, in B&W

The buildup to Christmas is exciting when you are a child or when you have young children. I don’t. I've been trying to get into the spirit of Christmas but it's been slow coming to me. I do like seeing the Christmas lights and decorations. When I find something that makes me smile, I just might take a picture of it.

Today my younger daughter Marie showed up, so that cheered me. There is nothing as nice as having loved ones around during the holidays.







9 comments:

  1. Charlie is pleased to have company back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie takes the spotlight every time for me!!
    I am glad that your younger daughter visits you, I hope quite often. Our younger daughter lives about five large city blocks from us and visits often. We will be having Christmas dinner with them, along with his parents who live over two hours away.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, likewise. Just to enjoy the moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like Charlie got a few extra cuddles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charlie is adorable, loves some extra hugs.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family. I wish you all the best in 2023.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.