December 25, 2022

A Special Day with Family

Our Christmas was fairly modest. I haven’t had a lot of energy and my left hip has been bothering me for a month or so. The most important thing to me was spending time with my daughters and we were able to do that, even though Lynn has a very sore knee and had to make a real effort to be here. Marie purchased and cooked a delicious meal for us today.

Lynn took this picture of Marie and me with dream catchers that she made for us.


This was Charlie’s first Christmas in a real home. He seemed a little nervous having two visitors at once, although I took him to the dog park this morning so that he could run off his excess energy. He was a good boy today.

Marie and Lynn always feel a little awkward when asked to pose, but here they are.


It was a good day. I hope your day was special too.

 

10 comments:

  1. Good that you got together with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I'm glad that you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dream catcher look very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Christmas and New Year Linda. Not everyone likes to have their photograph taken and even Charlie looks a little unsure of the idea! Try to find a photo of me on the Internet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great that you were able to spend time with your girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    It sounds like a lovely Christmas with your daughters and Charlie. Pretty sky shot. Take care, have a great day and week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you got together with your daughters...and that's a great photo of them, whether they were thrilled or not! Dear Charlie is continuing to grow out of his puppyhood. I love your last shot of moon at sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing beats spending time with family. Glad you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a great day and so good to spend Christmas with your daughters. Charlie’s first with you right? Sorry that your hip is bothering you. With me it is my knee so I have not been able to enjoy the long walks I used to. Enjoyed the photos as always.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm pleased that you had a good day.
    Nice photographs you've shared.

    All the best Jan .

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.