October 31, 2022

Art More or Less

First of all, Happy Halloween! it has gotten to be a popular holiday even though it is weird, but I guess that's why it's popular. And pretending is fun, isn't it?


I tried out an artificial intelligence image generator that Alan of Yogi’s Den blogged about. Many of my images were failures in my opinion, but I like this witch and scarecrow picture, and this second picture  looks creepy enough for Halloween, although that was not my intention. 


I’ll show you some more AI images this week but for now let me switch to a more traditional form of imagery. This mural of flowers is on a building in Capon Bridge.  (I took this over a month ago when the leaves were still green.)
Monday Murals

10 comments:

  1. I know nothing about AI, so I enjoyed these photos.

    Had to laugh at the comment about the green leaves. I thought you were talking about the mural until I saw the tree (GRIN)!

    Happy Halloween, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooky but artistic. Love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing well with your foray into AI.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flower mural, very pretty. Take care, enjoy your day and have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful mural, love the yellow flowers. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done with AI! The mural is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AI makes good scary photos. I find it fun to play with but the whole thing seems wrong on some level. I guess the AI video technology is kind of scary in that it can make false events appear real. The old days of blowing up photos to look at pixels to see if something fake is no longer good enough.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.