September 1, 2022

What's Your Superpower?

The September theme for City Daily Photo is 'My Superpower." I wondered what I should post for this. I used to think my superpower was patience, but as I grow older I have less time to be patient. Fortunately, I have another superpower. 


Sometimes I am invisible. Perhaps not literally, but as an ordinary-looking white woman, I often go unnoticed. 

Perhaps you looked at this picture of an automobile showroom and disn't see me. That's okay, it's an illustration, a Photoshop creation. Do you see me now?

 

16 comments:

  1. ...I had to look several times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and when I wear “See through anything glasses” I can see everything 🙃🤩😂🤣

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usually I search for images like this but this time I saw you right away. I amazed myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great superpower to have!
    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was able to finally find your face! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It took me a minute, but I did find you. But then again, it did make me think. Invisibility is a great superpower when you want to be invisible. But I've found myself invisible in other venues besides car dealerships, alas. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is very cool. I didn't see you until you said you were there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The car would strengthen my ego lol

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.