August 6, 2020

A Little Inspiration.

When I saw Lynn last week, she not only modeled the cute mask I showed on Monday but she also wore this one: Stronger Everyday. It has the pink ribbon supporting the fight against breast cancer.
And her shirt says, "Not Today!" Rosa Parks, 1955. 

Next we see a fence with a hand-lettered sign on it: "Every next level of your life will demand a different you!!!" 

Here's a license plate that I liked. No doubt the owner is pleased to be out of debt. 


In closing, I hope that you're taking time for some recreation. This young man is fishing in a park near Stephens City.

I'm not a fishing enthusiast, but I certainly enjoy getting outdoors. 

13 comments:

  1. I love the white fence. Stay safe and have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some good messages on those items you share here. Being by the river doing a quiet activity is relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Cute photo and mask! I like the outa-det plate.
    It feels good to be outside. Take care, have a happy day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great messages here!
    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you get outside as much as you do...and take that camera with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I like the sign on the picket fence. It is so true, but enough people seem to be ignoring that here, that the safest place still for me is my gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...meaningful messages! Thanks Linda for joining in, take care.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That license plate photo made me smile! Always great to get outside.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those messages, nice shots Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your friend, Lynn, sounds the committed social activist we need more of. Good for her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your fence. THX for joining. Love from Poland

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.