December 14, 2013

Blog Post #4150

Here are a few odds and ends. The first is the most important:
  • Have you changed your passwords lately? Two million Facebook, Gmail, Google+ and Twitter passwords were stolen last month! So do change those passwords, plus any that are associated with your financial accounts. 
  • The Smitten Image linked my Shadow on a Wall photo as a Post of the Week. Thanks, Hilary!
  • Ebay sent me a certificate for having a positive feedback score of 500. I haven't sold anything there in a while, so I guess that shows that I'm a frequent buyer! 
I do shop online frequently, particularly on ebay and Amazon.

4 comments:

  1. i did change my google pw just this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to change my password quite often. I guess I need to do it again. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good reminder, I must change my password soon!

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.