March 6, 2010

Still Trying to Learn Paint Shop Pro

I'm taking a Paint Shop Pro class from VU, which I should call by their new name Webversity. This is my second try at the class and I'm still feeling clumsy. PaintShop Pro (PSP) is just enough like Photoshop that I keep getting confused, but of course it works differently.

Here's a graphic I made for the "layers" exercise, and below we see a "sig" (signature) graphic. The PSP teachers and students always use such a graphic when they post on the class bulletin board. It takes HTML so you just type in the "img src" code and after you submit your note, the graphic appears below your message (hopefully).




No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.