Hi, Happy Dogtober! Here I am at the County Park.
October 3, 2026
Early October in Charlie’s World
And here is an artified photo for Caturday. This is not my friend-cat; this is one that avoids me.
I had a pretty good week. I got to play with Sadie several times. She had a new toy but she does not like to share toys with me.
Lynn came to see me one day and she brought a coat for me that she called a taco. At first, I did not like it at all.
She kept saying I was cute, and that made me feel better.
One day I saw something strange in Strasburg.
Today I saw something strange in another town. October is getting weird already and it is just starting!
Are things strange where you are?
Labels:
Arts and Crafts,
Dogs,
Misc. Animals
1 comment:
The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.
Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!
Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Well Charlie, I think things are getting strange in October, definitely. But while that happens, kids are excited about getting costumes to wear for the annual visit to their neighbors to get treats given to them. Perhaps you might wear your taco coat and get somethign too!
ReplyDelete