October 4, 2026

2026 Piedmont Art Show

The Plains, VA


Yesterday I picked up Deborah and Frank and drove to the art show at Grace Episcopal Church. It’s always a lovely show, enhanced by light coming through the stained glass windows.

Here are five paintings that caught my eye.


We took Charlie with us because he can’t handle staying alone. Deborah and I took turns walking him so we could each see the art. 

The church was founded in 1855. Some of the tall trees around it appear to be almost that old.

Mosaic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.