October 1, 2026
As Soft as a Cloud
I chose this shot for the theme because the top cloud has cottony-soft edges. This also suits the Skywatch theme.
I’m trying to accept that today is October 1st. It seems like last week it was August. I’m not ready for autumn. Lynn, however, is already getting prepared for Halloween!
7 comments:
The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.
Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!
Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Love those clouds!
ReplyDeleteClouds looks amazing, Beautiful pics.
ReplyDeleteClouds can almost be whatever we want them to be.
ReplyDeleteLove the sky shot and cute photos of Lynn!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday, have a great day and a happy weekend.
Great witchy hat there, Lynn. And you look great working as well!
ReplyDeleteLovely Lenticular Clouds!
ReplyDeleteLovely clouds.
ReplyDeleteI like Lynn's hat.
All the best Jan