I have not seen hummingbirds since Monday, nor has the bird cam captured any. Perhaps they know that the season is changing and have headed south. It’s also possible that they’re still around and I’ll see one tomorrow or the next day.
The camera is still working. It got a picture of a squirrel.
It’s not time to put out birdseed yet. They still have plenty to eat in “the wild.”
Here’s a duck, both on the grass and in the water.
And that’s all I’ve got for Wild Bird Wednesday.





No comments:
Post a Comment
The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.
Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!
Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.