August 31, 2026

Long Mural and Flowers

When I saw a local news picture of some officials in Front Royal standing by a new mural, I decided to find it.

It was next to Happy Creek at Lions Park.



This is the entrance to the footbridge that leads to Bing Crosby Stadium. There’s a rock that says “Together, Growing through Service.” Flowers have been planted around it.

Sharing with and Mosaic Monday and Murals.



1 comment:

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.