August 30, 2026

Festival Snapshots

Yesterday I showed animals at the festival in Stephens City. I did snap a few pictures to record the scenes at the craft sale, so here they are. As you can see, it was a beautiful day!

There was a parade earlier, but I did not go to see it. I’ve seen a previous one, plus numerous other small town parades. 


Shadow Shot Sunday



5 comments:

  1. The last picture reinforces how much I dislike tattoos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, I like the sign welcome, we hope you like dog hair. Take care, have a great day and happy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...soon festival season will come to an end here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun place! Funny signs. All true!

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.