August 1, 2026

Grumpy Beagle and More

Hi, Charlie here! Sometimes I wake up grumpy. I don’t stay that way; it’s just a waking up thing.


 I like taking walks, especially when Miss Deborah brings Sadie. But I don’t like leaving my mom. She should come with us! 
 

I don’t have pictures of a lot of different animals to show you today. Here’s a robin. We hear birds all the time, but most of them are hiding up in the trees.


I saw Tripod a couple times, but he didn’t come close enough for a picture. One time he was under our deck in the shade and he wouldn’t come out at all. Another time he was sitting on his own porch and didn’t want to come play. Mom made a pretend picture of a yellow cat like him.


On Monday, I had to stay at day boarding. Here’s a friend bringing me out when Mom came to take me home. Usually I walk out, but I like being picked up.



We went to Riley Park twice this week. The first time we just went to the picnic area and we didn’t stay long because a storm was coming. The next time we went to the playground area.



I visited Sadie a couple of times this week.


Today Mom put up a new garden flag. The squirrel is different from the squirrels in our yard. They are gray.



I will close with a picture of me in my mom’s hat.


4 comments:

  1. Even on a grumpy morning, you sure know how to pull off a hat, Charlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Charlie and Linda,
    Cute photos Charlie, it is nice you get to play and go on walks with Sadie. Love the cute Robin and the squirrel.
    The new flag is pretty. Great photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy week ahead! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Charlie, you look so cute in your Mom's hat!

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.