July 25, 2026

Charlie’s Adventure Report


Hi! I am ready to drive as soon as Mom will let me. I would drive to Sadie‘s house to play, and maybe I would go get a pup cup or a hamburger! I’d go to the dog park if I could remember how to get there. There’s a map thing, but I don’t know how to make it work.

I did go to Sadie‘s house a couple of times this week. We like to chase a ball and go for a walk. I play with her toys and she barks at me. We have a snack.


Here’s a Caturday picture for those who celebrate.


One day I noticed something different on the deck. I went to investigate.



It looked suspicious. Mom said it was the bird camera and she had put it on the floor because of the storm the night before.


We had some good adventures this week. One day we went for a walk behind the old mill.


A boy was feeding the ducks, but I was not allowed to go down there because ducks are scared of dogs.



Yesterday we went to Seven Bends State Park down at the river.



We watched some people bring kayaks to shore. It turned out to be Ranger Tom and his family. I got to meet his children and his sister-in-law.


Today Mom took me to Camp Roosevelt to walk in the woods.



On the way home, we drove by a place that has horses.




This was a good week for me. I hope you had a good week too.

5 comments:

  1. Loved all the photos! You sure know how to pack a week full of adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Linda and Charlie
    Sounds like you had a busy week. Cute photos of Charlie and Sadie. Love the views of the park, trail and the river. The horses are pretty too. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a week full of adventures, Charlie! We really enjoyed seeing all the photos! We especially loved the close-up shots of You, you handsome woofie you! What Big Eyes you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to a state park is extra special. You have so many beautiful places to wander. Have fun! Don't drive too fast!

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.