September 14, 2024

Charlie’s Report on Good Things and Scary Things


I guess Mom told you that Peggy came to visit us. I had not met her before, but we made friends. She has a dog who did not come with her. She stayed for three nights and sat next to me on the way to the dog park. I always feel better when someone is next to me in the car. The car makes scary noises and moves. Also, she kept me company when my mom was out of the room. Sometimes I get worried when no one is with me.

Today Mom took me to the park in Edinburg. 


We saw a cat. It looked like a nice cat, but it would not come close enough for me to sniff it.


Caturday Art / Saturday Critters

Oh, there is something I should warn you about. One of the stores has added some scary things. We were just walking through and these big things started making loud noises. It made me jump.


I have been getting braver, but it seems like there are a lot of scary things around. So be careful and have a safe week.

12 comments:

  1. Hello Charlie,
    I love your cute photos. It was nice you met Peggy and she kept you company in the car. Having a friend nearby keeps you calm. Cute kitty. Those Halloween figures to look big and scary. Thank you for linking up and sharing your critter link! Take care, enjoy your day and have a happy new week! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Charlie's true joy in your frames

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those Howloween figures look furry scary to Us too, Charlie. We are glad We don't celebrate that here in Israel (though, mind you, We have scarier things than that to worry about). At least you made a New Friend, which must be a Huge Compensation for the Scary Things. Have a Good Week, Dear Woofie Furriend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn’t know that dogs are allowed in stores, Charlie. It was probably less fun that spending time with Peggy anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...at Costco, Halloween and Christmas are on display.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes, I'd bark at least at seeing those scary things move. Poor kitty looked a bit scared too. But of course there is the soothing comforts given by Mom and Peggy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those Halloween things do look scary, but if they make noise that's even scarier.

    Lovely photos and art!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't be afraid, Charlie. All those scary things that you see are fake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im with you all the way Charlie -- I don't like those noisy scary things this time of year either.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Charlie, you are a very brave and sweet dog. You have come a long way since your mom adopted you. Just shows what a lot of love and patience can do.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.