June 5, 2024

Searching Your Own Blog

 Blog Post #8732

I’m at the point where finding a particular post on my blog can be challenging. If there is a unique word that I used in a post, I can usually find it using that. But using a combination of labels and words is more complicated. Here is a page showing what Blogger says to do: https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/9675453


I am mainly posting this so that I can find it again. But maybe someone else needs it too. I have also searched using Google Advanced search. 


4 comments:

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.