April 26, 2024

Dear Friends

Sometimes I can't find you.


This is a note to fellow bloggers who leave comments but don’t get views or comments in return. Check your profile page. If it does not link to your current blog or website, I probably won’t be able to find it. 

I’m not great at leaving comments because I often run out of time. But I do enjoy finding bloggers who have common interests,  or who post interesting images. If you have not been able to update your profile page, please put your URL at the end of your comment. Thank you.

10 comments:

  1. That is the age of innocence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you can find my blog with my profile

    ReplyDelete
  3. This whole debacle with commenting is beyond reason. It used to work seamlessly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too run out of time to comment on those that leave comments, but I always read and enjoy them and it makes coming to find your posts so much easier too! I adore this clear black and white photo! Lovely view of the day and them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Dude on right is checking those chicks on left. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great black and white. You gave me something to think about Linda. I think I am going to leave my addy at the end of each comment now, just in case. A good practice so thanks for the reminder.

    https://anenglishgirlrambles2016.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful photo of the age of innocence!
    I love black and white photos!
    I don't mind if you don't comment...
    Have a beautiful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been running well behind lately. That frustrates me.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.