December 9, 2023

Do you like to get up before dawn!

Hi, it's Charlie! I like getting up early in the morning and then taking long naps during the day.


Mom doesn't like to get up when it's still dark outside. She says we have to wait until dawn. I think she wants to take pictures of the sky.
Tripod likes to get up early and is sometimes outside when we take our morning walk. Mom changed the color of this picture in Picsart.
Then she found out we can do magic with the picture so we changed it into an elf!

Well, that is strange! I’ll tell you something else strange. We went to the Tractor Supply store and there was this great big man in a red outfit.


I was glad to get out of there. We went to Seven Bends State Park and took a walk.




I took a really long nap after that.

14 comments:

  1. The colours are cool from the edit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Cute photos of Charlie. I would wait for the sunlight too before walking. Gorgeous sky shot and I love the river scene. I hope you have been good Charlie, Santa is making his list. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you lived in my house you would like it, Charlie. I get up at five o’clock every morning and I’d be very happy to go for an early morning walk with you - even in the dark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sunrise shot your Mom took is AMAZING, Charlie. In fact - all the pics are totally PAWSOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good Charlie, and Santa looks happy to see you. I would wait for the light also, especially if I could get photos such as these. Enjoyed the river and those effects.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...it was good to get up early.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yesterday I watched the sky turn from black to grey, then cloud over and the mountains across the valley disappeared under clouds. Charlie, you do have a dog's life there, and it is a shame your internal clock awakens you earlier than your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww always a pleasure to see Charlie.
    That sky is a beautiful colour.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun for Charlie to meet Santa! Mom needs to take some naps during the day too! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. There are times I'm up before dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am laughing because can you imagine seeing a cat of those colors??!!?!?!?!?!? ... i would be so curious. lol!! ( ;

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a glorious dawn beautifully captured. Charlie, it's good to take naps when you get up very early. I do.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.