November 20, 2023

Update on SPCA Murals

Today I drove to Winchester to get the battery replaced on my old MacBook. I found myself in the same neighborhood as the SPCA Thrift Store so I checked out their murals. When I looked for the murals a month ago, they were not complete, so I was pleased to see that they are finished and really cute.



The shop is closed on Mondays, but that’s okay because the murals are outside. A crew was there installing awnings.

The animal characters refer to the SPCA mission of helping pets. The thrift store raises money for their animal shelter.
Monday Murals

9 comments:

  1. Wow, Linda, I love these. The animals are LARGE and adorable. I also liked the shoppers who were taking advantage of the sales. This is definitely a worthy cause and a worthy place to shop. Great murals, very cute indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute mural! Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we saw the fire out in Bedford, that is so sad ... what wild cloud up in the sky. i guess seeing in person is just different than when you are watching on tv or internet. have a nice week. take care. Happy Thanksgiving. ( ;

    ReplyDelete
  4. The animal "thrift shoppers" are so cute. Great cause to do some shopping there. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these animal shoppers that support animal care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like these.They are purrfect for the location.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.