April 24, 2023

Oh! The Mural was not Finished!

Last week I saw a new mural in Woodstock and posted it. Today I found out that it was not complete then. Here is how it looks now.


 The mural is signed Brush & Heights. A little research tells us the artist is William Snyder III

It says Woodstock, VA., EST. 1761. The car is there because the building was once a Chevrolet garage. Let’s compare what I saw last week and how it looks now.

Mosaic Monday / Murals

I liked the sunburst and I thought the blue shape was a mountain. I was quite wrong, but it inspired me to make an AI image of a sunburst over a nearby peak. StarryAI produced four versions and I liked three of them. So this mistake was kind of fun.

9 comments:

  1. That's a funny incident. The finished mural certainly looks awesome, although the previous version was also nice. I like your sunburst experiments. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mountain arts are very good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    The mural is beautiful! Love your sunburst images.
    Take care, enjoy you day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe one day AI will rule the world. Can't screw up any more than we did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...these "postcard" murals are becoming popular.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did wonder about the white area when you posted the sunburst. Unfortunately it kind of is lost now behind the lettering. But the car is kind of nice, as well as the tools. They tell a different kind of story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great mural and I missed your original photo so thanks for posting it again. I like your AI creations also. I should do a little more with AI, you are doing a great job with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The murals again really eyecatchers.
    Thank you for sharing and being part at

    MosaicMonday.

    Have a wonderful week.
    Greetings by Heidrun

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.