April 1, 2023

Charlie’s Toys

Hi, it's Charlie. Mom said I should tell you about my favorite toy. It's a little hard to decide, but I really like things that are good to chew when I am anxious.


I love the toy cactus. I had a blue one for three months, and little pieces were coming off it. An orange one came in the mail. then the blue one disappeared so now I chew on the orange one.

At the dog park, I love toys that I can catch and use to play to keep-away. Other dogs run after me and that’s the most fun in the world. Just running is fun too. 

Did you notice that I am wearing a shirt? It is OK but keeps me from slipping out of a harness. I don’t like wearing a harness because I want to be free.

Today I wore a new shirt. Some kids said I looked really cute, and then one of them said I must be Charlie Brown because I was wearing a yellow shirt.

Did I tell you I met the yellow cat? Sometimes I watch it out the window, but when I saw it outdoors and tried to saw hello, it always ran away. Well, the other day it came up while I was outside on a leash. It let me smell its nose, and then it rubbed against me. It has very soft fur. It made a soft sound too. 




 

14 comments:

  1. The cat must be getting used to Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Charlie,
    Your new toy looks nice. I am happy to hear the shirts keep you from removing the harness. Now you will be safe. Your kitty friend is cute, love your photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day and have a happy new week. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cat is on fire! It glows literally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be sure to be kind to the cat, Charlie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are glad you enjoy your toys, Charlie. We are also furry glad that you and the kitty are starting to make furriends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Charlie,
    If I were you, I would still be pretty cautious around the cat.

    best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that's great that shirts help you feel better. Yellow one is definitely cute...as the boy is himself. And letting the cat check you out! What a brave guy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe you and the cat could be good friends. Glad you like your toy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awe I went for the love of animals too! Wonderful photos and such love throughout! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That seems like a really good idea and you look cute in your yellow shirt! Fun post! Fun puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Linda and Charlie. :=)
    It was lovely to see you at play in the park Charlie, and I like your new cactus toy and coat. Your mama looks after you very well, but cats sometimes dislike dogs, and can turn on you so be wary. Super photos Linda. :=)

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.