February 25, 2023

Everyday Creatures and Created Pictures


We had a very light snow this morning. You can see a few flakes on Charlie’s back. Warm weather is supposed to return tomorrow.

The willow trees are starting to green up. I couldn't tell what kind of birds were in this one.

Charlie is doing better in the car, not as nervous as before. I credit some of this to cheeseburger bribes and some of it to medication that he is taking for anxiety. Unfortunately, he hates taking medication and refuses to eat anything that might possibly contain a pill. I'm concerned that my concealing pills inside treats has given him a suspicion of all food, because he doesn't trust treats now, and sometimes skips eating a meal.

I continue to experiment with software-generated images. They call this artificial intelligence, but the intelligence part seems to be pretty inconsistent. The cat picture resulted from my asking for an owl and cat in a green boat. Remember the children’s rhyme?

I’ve also created a number of pictures using AI of beagles. I found that I get better images if I ask for beagle puppies, instead of just beagles.

See More Collages/Mosaics

15 comments:

  1. Charlie is a cutie, I've never met a dog that would not take a treat. I have seen pills spit up on the floor and the treat is gone. The kitty image is cute. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great day and a happy new week. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely. Hope Charlie starts enjoying his treats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlie looks very happy in the car - less so in the snow! A very handsome woofie indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a cute dog but it's more complicated to take care of a dog now than in the past. I would think treats would be the ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many dogs seem to be anxious and need pills! What a challenge.

    best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute puppy! I hope he gets over his suspicion of treats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. poor Charlie. Hope it doesn't turn him off all food. Love the kitty cats in the boat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AI is tricky. Sometimes it takes more than one try for it to get it then it'll show up more often. Poor Charlie - I don't understand why pharma doesn't make the drugs taste better for pets at least. They have scent glands so powerful they could smell a pill a mile away! MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AI is addicting. For every good image I get, there are 3 or 4 misses. Two cats are better than a cat and an owl though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda - poor Charlie. He is just too cute to have anxiety ... Hope you can figure something out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Charly is laughing. And he is a poor little dog, hope the best for him.

    ... thank you being part of
    MosaicMonday

    Hugs by Heidrun

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.