October 7, 2022

Thursday in Millwood


Yesterday I picked up Frank and drove to see Art at the Mill. Charlie rode along because he still has separation anxiety. He has been with me for a month now and we are trying to solve the problems he picked up at the breeding facility before it was shut down. I took Charlie for a walk while Frank was viewing the art show, and then he came out and sat with Charlie while I looked at the art.

The old grist mill is a delightful venue, especially when light is streaming in the windows. Originally we were going to go there last weekend but winds from Hurricane Ian took out the electricity.








12 comments:

  1. Fine photos! Charlie looks a real love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I saw the exterior of this mill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful exhibit, love the cute Charlie. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great venue...the mill itself is a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely old building and a great place for an art exhibit. I will always be interested in how Charlie is doing, and think it's wonderful that you adopted him. I hope he gets over his separation anxiety poor lamb.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shots! I miss the old mills of the east coast, especially this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. muy lindo lugar, Te mando un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have enjoyed this visit to the gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The alert Charlie is my favorite picture.
    BTT, my grandfather was named Charlie, or at least that is what we called him.
    ..

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.