August 28, 2022

Six More Snapshots from Pennsylvania

Once I made it to Pittsburgh, my sister did all the driving.


Sophia is learning cheerleading and demonstrated how to get up on her dad’sshoulders. And her brother insisted on trying it. 


I took another picture of Peggy using portrait mode and then changed the adjustments using my Photos app. My iPhone impresses me.

At the end of my visit, I left later than I intended, and then didn't drive straight home because I like viewing scenery and taking pictures. The pretty church is Unity United Church of Christ near the town of Berlin.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your family time and your photos with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos of your family. The church is pretty.
    Take care, have a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...the tunnel doesn't look like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. family time is the best. i love the church view. so cool. have a super great week. ( ;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great portrait...I've yet to try that function on my phone camera. Love the little church. It just speaks America.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always special to meet up with family. Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a great visit.
    We live about 2 hours from Pittsburgh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the family portraits and candid shots as well (It is nice to get the kids not posing and looking natural and happy). I'm glad you always stop for the photo ops along the way as well!

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.