August 29, 2022

Dog and Butterflies



Since I was busy posting pictures from my trip, I almost missed Eileen’s critter blog hop and Athena's digital one. So here is Nala, a digitized dog from Pittsburgh. She is part of my nephew’s family.
On my way to Pittsburgh, I made a brief stop at Cacapon State Park to eat my lunch. I was pleased to see some new artwork outside the Nature Center.

Mosaic Monday / Murals 



The mural is a lovely mosaic of butterflies. There's a pollinator garden in front of the building and I found a butterfly, even though I only stopped there for a few minutes.

13 comments:

  1. ...there never are enough butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful butterfly mosaic mural and how fabulous that you even saw a butterfly. I loved visiting the butterfly garden at Singapore airport (a very humid enclosed garden with lots of fruit and flowers for the butterflies). Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Linda, I love the cute dog. The butterfly mural is beautiful. It looks like a nice nature park and garden. Pretty flowers and butterfly capture. Thank you for linking up your post. Take care, have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Butterfly populations in general seem to be low this year. We need to do all we can to help them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you digitize a dog? (Asking for a friend)

    Best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That real mosaic of butterflies is gorgeous! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I especially like the butterfly mural mosaic.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, what a beautiful butterfly mural :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda - what an outstanding butterfly mosaic! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.