April 17, 2022

Inspired Sunday, the End of an Era

Declining participation in the InSpired Sunday linkup has made Bill decide to discontinue it. When I find an interesting church building, I will now share it on Tuesday Treasures or perhaps another blog hop. 


This is my 469th post tagged Churches so am I running low on new church photos anyway.

We happened to run across this church near New Market while looking at real estate. St. Martin Lutheran Church is in a rural area.  There is a barn across the road.




 

8 comments:

  1. ...this is a lovely treasure, please share it Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy seeing the churches you share here, but admit I never went to that blog with the theme. Nice red dogwood shot too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most churches in US are white but it is not common colour in Europe. Churches here are mainly rad or brown the most modern are white

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always look forward to seeing the churches you show, I'm only sorry I cannot continue with Inspired Sunday but I will be trying the other blog hop myself. Take Care

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.