July 1, 2021

Toolish.

July is here and the City Daily Photo theme is tools.


Themes sometimes call me to think outside the box. I snapped some pictures around our tool box and choose the hammer because it reminds me of a horse and I like pictures of horses!

The roll of wire is actually quite small but I like that I can imagine this is a big roll of wire hanging in a barn.

I took the pictures on my cell phone and that is definitely not the right tool for blogging. Now I am on the iPad and it is better but still clumsy.


6 comments:

  1. Great shots for the theme. I really like the look of the hammer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tollish indeed and yes at first look without the whole picture I did see a horse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...thinking outside the box is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hammer does look like a horse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! Glad you made it!

    Good photos. I like the close focus on your coiled wire.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.