July 1, 2021

Oops! I forgot my Blogaversary!

Blog Post #7582

I started this blog on June 13, 2005. That means I've been blogging for 16 years and two weeks. In defense of my failure to mark the anniversary, I point out that my younger daughter was visiting for the first time since 2019. Something happened that prevented her from visiting in 2020. (It was Covid.)

Here's one more picture from her visit. We went up to Skyline Drive with Lynn. This was a panoramic shot that you could scroll across on a phone, but here it is flattened out but distorted. 


Marie is on the left taking a picture. Lynn is on the right. 

7 comments:

  1. Happy Blog Anniversary! Enjoying your visit with your daughter was a happy time! Have a happy 4th of July weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Linda, blogging all those years is an impressive accomplishment. Great photos with your daughters. So glad she got through the Covid okay. Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I will have to try several more pano shots so they don't look so weird. Congrats to you mama blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you remember the date you started your blog. I only know mine was 11 years ago, no date. Covid has kept so many familes apart, not even talking about between countries but between states in same country. My brother in law passed away and I could not go for the prayers. I hope you had a great time with Marie and that she can visit you again. Good panoramic shot.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.