January 10, 2020

Winter Willy Nilly

It's time for Willy Nilly Friday and I've got five images to share and a few blog hops to join.

1. Reflections and Black and White Weekend: This is another scene from Wednesday's snow.


2. Skywatch: This little church in Waterlick has been the topic of several posts over the years.  Recently it was sold to some gentlemen from Strasburg who plan to fix it up.

Yes, that's the moon peeking through the tree.

3. Yesterday I had a physical therapy appointment in Winchester. It was a nice day so I took a little drive to capture some sights in the snow, including some fences. This is Star Fort, a Civil War site.

When I first saw the remains of this fort, it was badly overgrown. Fortunately it has been cleaned up and is now used for living history events.


4. Floral Friday and Friday Bliss. I found these flowers and a cute stuffed unicorn in the supermarket.

Designed using PhotoCollage and Photoshop.
5.  My extra trail cam is currently monitoring my driveway. Sometimes it seems to be spying on me.  Most of the pictures of me are not as nice as this one. A motion-activated camera does not wait for a smile or a flattering pose.


16 comments:

  1. Your snow images are pretty to see! I'm glad you found some flowery color at the store :)


    My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your black & white view - I miss snow so much !

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...the snow scenes are lovely to see and not the norm here this winter. Thanks Linda for stopping by, enjoy your week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your snow scenes are lovely.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny that your are being photographed by your trail cam! Love the shot of the little church and the moon. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that you have some snow. Smiled at the shot of yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad someone is going to fix the old church up. I have pictures of it with the old wooden sign on it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like that first image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely black and white! Those poor birds must have frozen feet!

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.