December 13, 2019

Willy Nilly Friday the Thirteenth.

I don't really believe there's something unlucky about Friday the 13th. I'm not very superstitious. Well, maybe I avoid using 13% as an adjustment in Photoshop, but that's not something that makes a real difference.

Willy Nilly Friday presents an excuse to post some miscellaneous images and join a few blog hops.

1. Black and White Weekend: I took this at Dickey Ridge on Skyline Drive. The drive is closed right now due to ice, but it will reopen when the weather warms up.

2. Fences: This is the gate to Wolf Gap Vineyard in Shenandoah County.

3. Here's a farm not too far from there.


4. The country road is near Muse Vineyards.

5. Skywatch: I spotted the old travel trailer west of Strasburg.

6. Frank bought this little snowman-birb item. 


12 comments:

  1. Love the Snowman and a lot of good fences. I hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a wonderful fantastic photo BW, wonderful the other landscape shots and the snow man is very sweet !!!
    have a good weekend
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...that vintage trailer caught my eye, they can be found here and there in this area too. Thanks Linda for sharing glimpses of your beautiful neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool vintage trailer. Looks like a beauty, and I like the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your black and white is lovely - great contrast and framing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww … I love the Snowman :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.