October 16, 2019

Wild Birds

I got my trail cam to work again by using a non-ultra SD card. I just reviewed 2900 pictures that it snapped over the last month and only one showed any recognizable wildlife. There was another that showed what may have been a bird standing on the car, but it was too small and blurry to say for sure. There was also a night shot of a cat, but most of the images are people coming and going, or us working in the yard. I think the settings are as close to correct as I'm going to get them. I don't want it to be so sensitive that it takes a picture every time a leaf flutters!
 
This is the one shot of wildlife and it's a whole flock of birds, possibly starlings. 
Wild Bird Wednesday.

7 comments:

  1. Good action shot!You got many of them with open wings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, great capture of the flock of birds. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your poor eyes looking through all those photos, and yet this is a great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great shot this one is, Linda. I like it with all the birds just flying around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the way this one turned out!

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.