August 20, 2019

That '70s Style.




Saturday at Clermont Farm



See 2017 Posts:
  • History Talk in Berryville.
  • Clermont House.


  • 10 comments:

    1. ...when I first saw '70 style I was thinking 1970s! This farm looks right up my alley. Thanks Linda for stopping by. I hope that you are enjoying your week.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Great costumes! These are very good models...and those yellow bows on her shoes wouldn't have lasted a minute if it rained! Perhaps just for dancing!

      ReplyDelete
    3. I'd enjoy visiting that place. Excellent shots, Linda!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Gona say it looked older than the 1970's, though you could have gone Almish

      ReplyDelete
    5. You fooled me too, I was thinking 1970s. :) Clermont Farm looks like a nice place to explore.
      Super shots, Linda.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Yes, when I first saw '70 style I was thinking 1970s!
      Lovely post and photographs.

      All the best Jan

      ReplyDelete
    7. Great look at the 70s style :) I will be going to Williamsburg soon. I always enjoy seeing their costumes. Thanks for sharing Clermont House link. It is now on my list of places to see :)

      ReplyDelete
    8. That is some serious dress up and I like it!

      ReplyDelete
    9. Very cool!
      Thanks for linking up at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2019/08/faces-of-forrest.html

      ReplyDelete
    10. That looks like a neat place to visit.

      ReplyDelete

    The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

    Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

    Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.