August 15, 2019

Green Scenes Seen Today


This morning when I left the house to go to the podiatrist, I noticed a luna moth on the doorway.

After my appointment, I went grocery shopping. Ran into a rain storm but it passed. I made a detour at Markham to take a few pictures. I found a couple of board fences for the fence linkup.

The white horse moved into an awkward looking pose as I took a picture.

I wanted to get a picture of this old truck but wish the light had been brighter so that it were more obvious what's unusual about it. 

11 comments:

  1. Yes you found a couple of good fences on your way home

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite kind of fence but really my fave photo is the truck with the trees growing out of it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun, to see the trees through truck photo! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The truck and tree combination is a bit odd!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't seen a Luna Moth in decades!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love white fences which are not common in Europe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Four lovely photos Linda. I have also joined in with Gosia's Good Fences this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a nice collection. I thought I really liked the luna moth, but I like all of the shots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shot of the moth, and I love the truck with trees shot too.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.