May 1, 2019

Purple Sky

It's the first of the month, so it's theme day for City Daily Photo. Today's theme is "Purple." I shot a bunch of purple flowers but they look pale on my screen, so I'm going with a purple sky. When I first uploaded it here, it looked almost black so I went back to Photoshop and lightened it just a half-shade or so. I hope you can see it as purple on your browser.

Also I hope you can see the rest of the outline of the moon. I saw it clearly when I enlarged this to lighten it but detail can get lost in small format.




5 comments:

  1. Hello, lovely colored sky and a beautiful moon capture.
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, a wonderful photograph.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I do see the purple sky and the moon. It shows very clearly on my screen. Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.