November 29, 2018

Today in Eastham Park

Front Royal, Virginia


I had lunch in Eastham Park today. Or perhaps I should call it breakfast. I had just had lab work done at the nearby hospital which had required fasting. It was delayed a little bit because my requisition form was a replacement one and lacked a signature from the doctor. Fortunately they reached his office by phone and faxes went back and forth. By the time I left there, it was noon and I was hungry for the Spirutein shake that I had brought in a cooler.

After I wolfed down the shake, I took a few pictures, including a couple with fences for Gosia's linkup.  

11 comments:

  1. Good fences. Good silhouettes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. I keep a snack in my bag for after fasting cause I get soooo hungry

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is amazing how bare trees can be so beautiful Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, pretty views of the park. It is good you had a snack handy. Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Water, trees, sky and reflections - a win win combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww the trees are bare but the view is still so beautiful!!

    i dislike blood work that requires fasting. the lab i visit is always so busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely scenes. Looks like you had a nice weather day too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely scenes here, especially the last photograph.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.