November 21, 2018

Ducks, Cardinals, Turkeys


Most of these pictures are from the snowy days we had last week. Ducks don't mind wet weather, even when it's cold.

Mr. and Mrs. Cardinal came out the next day to gobble some bird seed.

Sharing with Seasons and Wild Bird Wednesday


The last image is from a warmer season. I'm posting it now because tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day here in the US. I won't be eating turkey because I have a mild allergy to it. Whatever you happen to be doing tomorrow, I hope you enjoy it!


8 comments:

  1. Hello Linda! Lovely photos. The Cardinal is beautiful bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, wonderful captures of the ducks in the snow. The Cardinals are beautiful. Pretty turkeys. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy thanksgiving! Enjoyed the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cardinals make a pretty pair. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love the Cardinals thay are so bright and cheery. I do not particularly like turkey, to me it is very bland so I don't eat it either. Enjoy what is left of the week, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great bird photos!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures of feathered friends! I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed seeing your selection of photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.