June 11, 2018

A Mural, a Bike, and a Photo Collage


The Good: This sweet mural graces a building behind Grace Episcopal Church in The Plains, VA.

The Random: Instead of explaining the second photo, I'm going to share an unrelated tip from the Admin of City Daily Photo: For those using Blogger,  there is currently a problem with e-mailed comments. If you haven't received comments by mail in the past week and a bit - that is why! Apparently a fix is on the way, but it may pay to check "Comments" on your Blogger admin panel from time to time.

In my experience, it's best to not rely on email for reading comments anyway. Some email domains are blocked, including AOL. 


The Fun: I enjoy living history events. The costumes and activities are fun to see. These are from the Ice Mountain Festival last month. 

Created using Photo Collage for Mosaic Monday

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info regarding emailed comments, I've not been receiving them either but do read them on my blog post.
    We saw quite a few people wearing WWII costumes last week as we toured the Normandy battlefields, plenty of vehicles around from that period too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cheerful mural, love the sunflowers!
    And the bike sculpture is very cute too. Thanks for contributing Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I love the mural and bike. Great shots.
    Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a joyful mural! yes, the comments are bugging me these days...oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing beautiful art on buildings and always try to get photos but it's usually hard! It's fun to go to festivals especially those based on history! Enjoy your week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love murals. Does the bike turn?? Fun! I bet the Ice Mountain Festival was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the guy with a beard, seems like he may dress like that always

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that flying motorbike! And thanks for the top about the Blogger problem.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't that bike fantastic!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bike made me reminisce about E.T. That's going back a ways!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos! As for the problem with email notices of comments, I get the feeling that it has just been done away with but I hope I'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a cheerful mural. It is neat to see the costumes and such at historical events.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way. Also, links that are ads will be deleted.