October 26, 2015

More Pictures of Bill's Wedding

Once upon a time I considered photographing weddings. I had taken many photography classes and worked as a department store photographer. I worked as an assistant to a wonderful portrait photographer Suna Lee and even helped her photograph a wedding. But I really had no desire to go to weddings; I found myself wondering where the quaint customs originated and why they persist. (To be honest I found some of them weird!) So I never pursued the opportunities and only go to weddings of family and friends.

My brother-in-law's recent ceremony was small and sensible, which is the best kind in my opinion.
(Click on the collage to see it larger.)


Sharing with Mosaic Monday


11 comments:

  1. Hello, what a lovely mosaic. It looks like a nice wedding. Congrats to your BIL! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely collection of photos Linda. It must have been very interesting being a wedding photographer. Congratulations to your brother-in-law and his wife.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Picture perfect start of a marriage adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Picture perfect start of a marriage adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific shots! My brother moonlights as a wedding photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely mosaic ...nice to share in a special day

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure they will cherish the beautiful photos you took!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet you were exhausted, this is tough work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The photos turned out very well, special memories captured with your lens.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with small and sensible. Best to the new couple!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like it was a lovely wedding. I prefer keeping weddings small too.

    ReplyDelete

The View from Squirrel Ridge features thousands of views of the Shenandoah Valley and surrounding area. I post frequently so please visit often.

Your comments are appreciated. If you are responding to a post older than a few days, your comment will be held until we have a chance to approve it. Thanks for your patience!

Sorry, anonymous comments cannot be accepted because of the large number of spam comments that come in that way.